Sign up for your free trial and unleash the power of CRM
Analyze market trends. Redefine sales performance. Create customer loyalty. All within Microsoft's trusted cloud.
No payment information. No software installation. Obligation-free.
- Sign up through Microsoft Online Services to get 25 licenses and 5 GB of storage—all free for 30 days, courtesy of your friends at Adxstudio Inc.
- Access Microsoft Dynamics CRM online through Microsoft Outlook or your web browser.
- Use the wizard to easily import your customer data.
- Find helpful videos, active user communities, and step-by-step guidance to get you up and running quickly!
- Take the fast track to unlocking your full potential when you combine CRM with Office 365.
What can I accomplish with my free 30-day trial?
- Increase sales performance with real-time visibility and pipeline tracking.
- Drill into data to spot trends and develop insights with dashboards you can personalize.
- With the right information, you can resolve customer issues quickly and create loyalty.
- Seamlessly manage your CRM within the application you already use—Microsoft Outlook.
What is the power of CRM?
Customer relationship management (CRM) can decrease the cost of customer acquisition through organizing and automating business processes while increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty in the sales, marketing, and customer service fields.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Competitor Price Comparison
Every business can benefit from the increase in customer satisfaction and profitability from a customer relationship management (CRM) solution. But deciding which CRM to choose can be time consuming. Microsoft Dynamics CRM makes shopping easier with a feature-to-feature cost comparison.
View Microsoft's Side-by-Side Competitor Comparison Tool.