ORGANIZATIONS TAKE THEIR BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITH THE LATEST RELEASE OF ADXSTUDIO PORTALS FOR MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM
Adxstudio Portals 5.0 web portal capabilities enables creation of highly engaging and interactive web sites integrated with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 for a 360 view of CRM data.
REGINA, Saskatchewan, Canada – March 19, 2012 – Adxstudio Inc. today announced the release of Adxstudio Portals 5.0 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, a full suite of web portal capabilities for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online. Adding custom web forms, a partner portal and community features, Adxstudio Portals 5.0 extends Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 into a more powerful, highly engaging interactive web portal platform.
"With this release, our customers can use Adxstudio Portals to fully automate the capture, distribution and management of all the online interactions they have with their customers, partners and stakeholders" said Adxstudio President Doug Schneider. "That 360 degree view of our customers’ business relationships that are centrally managed provides our customers’ with the flexibility to collaborate with their stakeholders on their terms and not dictated by system constraints."
New with Adxstudio Portals 5.0:
- Web forms allow end-users to build custom forms within Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 and publish them directly on a web site without the need for developer intervention. Information captured by stakeholders using the forms is automatically stored in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 helping provide further details used for a 360 degree view of an organizations business relationship with their customers, partners or stakeholders.
- The Partner Portal allows Vendor-to-Partner opportunity routing and opportunity management by partners. Vendors can have qualified leads distributed automatically or manually to Partners, who can then manage those opportunities. Vendors also have full visibility into the opportunity pipeline making management of that pipeline more efficient.
- Organizations can now centrally manage their blogging strategy by aggregating all corporate blogs through the Adxstudio Portals blog function. Allowing multiple contributors to a blog, it’s fully configurable for comments, tags and is RSS enabled.
- The Ideas portal allows organizations to gather feedback from their community. Ideas, voting and comments are captured automatically in Microsoft Dynamics CRM where they can be analyzed to improve business operations, monitor customer service or prioritize product improvements.
- The intranet portal allows employees to self-serve business relationship data that is tailored to their role and more easily through a single sign-on.
Adxstudio Portals proven technology provides a familiar web site experience that enables external stakeholders such as customers, partners, citizens, etc. to interact and self-serve directly with an organization’s CRM system. Solutions created with Adxstudio Portals can be hosted in any CRM hosting facility or in the cloud using Microsoft Windows Azure.
Adxstudio Portals is licensed per Microsoft Dynamics CRM organization starting at $4,995 USD for the Standard Edition, no additional seat license purchases are required. Professional and Enterprise editions are also available. An optional annual software maintenance program ensures participating customers receive future product updates and feature enhancements automatically upon release.
For complete information on Adxstudio Portals for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 visit www.adxstudio.com/adxstudio-portals.
About Adxstudio Inc.
For the past 14 years, Adxstudio Inc. has developed web-connected software designed to increase productivity, improve operational efficiencies, and maximize customer investments in Microsoft technology. Headquartered in Western Canada, Adxstudio is a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner that is committed to developing innovative web portal solutions for the Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Windows Azure platforms. Adxstudio Portals, transforms Microsoft Dynamics CRM and CRM Online into a powerful on-premise or cloud based web engagement platform, connecting customers, partners and stakeholders to organizations online, with total CRM integration.
# # #
If you’d like more information about Adxstudio Portals for Microsoft Dynamics CRM or to schedule an interview please call Lisa Lloyd at 416.540.4274 or email email@example.com.