May 13 - 15, 2013 | Toronto ON
Attend SharePoint Summit 2013 in Toronto this May!
For those that missed the SharePoint Conference in Vegas last year and want to learn about the new SharePoint 2013 release, come to the SharePoint Summit 2013 in Toronto!
SharePoint Summit 2013 also features a very special new event: the inaugural SharePoint Excellence Gala.
SharePoint Summit 2013 is a unique training opportunity for your SharePoint team to help you and your people develop more effective strategies for your company.
Benefits for your organization include:
- Learning about the SharePoint 2013 platform and its new features
- Discovering and exploring the options for deploying SharePoint in the Cloud
- Improving your understanding of information architecture
- Selected SharePoint partners who will present the products and services they offer to help you complete your projects
- Cases studies of companies that have implemented SharePoint solutions
- Discovering the best development approaches when dealing with SharePoint
- And much more!
Adxstudio is proud to be a Bronze Partner of SharePoint Summit 2013.
Come and meet us at The Partners’ Exhibit Hall, Booth 10.
Monday May 13, 5:15 - 7:30 PM
Tuesday May 14, 10:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Wednesday May 15, 9:45 AM to 2:45 PM
Adxstudio CEO & CTO Shan McArthur is a featured speaker at the event
Public-Facing SharePoint Websites with Deep Dynamics CRM Integration
Conference Day 3, Wednesday May 15th, 12:30 -1:45 PM
Join Adxstudio CEO & CTO Shan McArthur as he discusses his methods to produce compelling and engaging public-facing SharePoint websites featuring deep integration with Dynamics CRM, leveraging each tool’s strengths to advantage.
Register now while tickets are still available.