We're seeking talented .NET Developers at all experience levels, to join our professional services team.
At Adxstudio, your unique skills, experience and individuality will be greatly valued. You will contribute to the design and development of high-value, web-enabled, CRM-connected business portals using the latest Microsoft technologies including Windows Azure, Dynamics CRM, SharePoint and Office 2013.
You'll collaborate with technical, management, and client teams to deliver high quality development services and welcome opportunities to research and implement new technologies. Some job travel is required.
Positions are available in Calgary AB and Regina SK. Adxstudio will assist with relocation expenses for successful candidates within Canada.
- University Degree in an information technology or computer science discipline
- 3 or more years experience in an information technology role as a developer
- Dynamics CRM and/or Sharepoint customization and development experience a plus
- Microsoft certifications and leadership experience a plus
- Applied agile software development skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
If you've got fresh ideas and a passion for developing new technologies, a yearning for rewarding work and a desire to deliver client-satisfying strategic solutions, then introduce yourself to Adxstudio today. Be sure to include details on one or more of your development success stories indicating the complexity of the challenge and how your solution resulted in meaningful business value. We're excited to hear from you!
Terms: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Ottawa ON, Toronto ON, Regina SK, Calgary AB
Number of Positions: Multiple
To apply, click Apply Now.