Conferences: Wide World Importers Site
Meeting of the Minds
With Adxstudio Portals, easily manage conference details using Conference, Speaker, Sponsor, and Event records in Microsoft Dynamics® CRM; then have them instantly published to your audiences via a conference web portal.
When registering for a conference, attendees experience a full-service, step-by-step registration process including: booking additional event selections, booking air flights, making hotel reservations, paying conference fees, and confirming their registration.
Once registered, attendees can see all related event details including session locations, speaker details and available sponsor information. Registered attendees can interact with conference organizers online as they register for conference sessions, cancel sessions, and provide session feedback.
Conference organizers maintain a 360 degree view of all conference entities. Any changes made to conference or event records results in an immediate update of conference website content and registered attendee displays.
The Conference Starter Portal extends Microsoft Dynamics® CRM
with these Web Portal features:
- Manage all Conference Settings, Dates, Locations
- Manage Registration Options, Pricing and Discounts
- Attendee Registration Management
- Manage Event Types, Locations, Tags
- Manage Session Schedules
- Coordinate Speakers and Sponsors
- Attendee Registration Forms and Schedule Management
- Custom Attendee Calendars and View
- Session Feedback Forms and Tracking
- Coordinate Airline Partners & Bookings
- Coordinate Hotel/Hospitality Partners & Bookings
- Coordinate Car Rental Agencies & Bookings
|Contact Us Form
- Self-Service management of Speakers, Sponsors and Attendees
- Automatically Broadcast Schedule Updates
|Core Content Management
Developers: Use this Starter Site to demonstrate web-based extranet functionality and portal-oriented, real-time content updates. Show how the web and CRM work together for effective and efficient management of conferences and for the coordination of attendees, sponsors and speakers.
Find all of the technical details in our Adxstudio Developer Community website at community.adxstudio.com.