We are seeking passionate and experienced Senior CRM Project Manager / Business Analyst to join our professional services team.
At Adxstudio, your unique skills, experience and individuality will be greatly valued. You will contribute to the design and development of high-value, web-enabled, CRM-connected business portals using the latest Microsoft technologies including Windows Azure, Dynamics CRM 2013, and Dynamics CRM Online.
You'll work directly and collaboratively with technical, management, and client teams to deliver high quality development services and welcome opportunities to research and implement new business solutions for our customers. Responsibilities include solution requirements gathering, design and documentation, project and team management, and the maintenance of client and partner relationships. You will be responsible for managing multiple Dynamics CRM and/or Adxstudio Portals implementations at a time consisting of teams of various sizes, from very small to very large enterprise level projects.
- Interface with clients, partners and team members through project analysis, design, development, deployment and operation phases (some travel required)
- Manage multiple implementations simultaneously, setting priorities appropriately
- Research, record, report and evaluate business rules and requirement specifications
- Determine and develop software solution strategies
- The ability to communicate with customers at all levels, from developers to executives
- Design, define, customize and configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM functionalities
- Determine testing plans and conduct acceptance testing
- Manage software development teams and project schedules
- Train clients and users on the use and maintenance of CRM solutions
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Business Administration (Masters preferred)
- 6 years' experience in an information technology role as a Project Manager or Business Analyst
- Experience in managing teams of three or more people
- 4 years' experience in business transformation, change and/or process management
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft technologies
- Thorough understanding of web portal, collaboration and social networking technologies
- Project management, supervision experience, flexibility to adjust to changing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Microsoft, Project Management and/or Sure Step certifications a plus
- Experience in a broad range of industries a plus
Terms: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Calgary, AB
Number of Positions: One
To apply, click Apply Now.